- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
As a portable radio, the FrSky Taranis X9 Lite is a remarkable fusion of traditional radio design with the innovations of the latest ACCESS protocol. The X9 Lite inherits its classic form factor from the FrSky Taranis X9D series remote control, along with completely preserving the comfort of the classic grip design, it also adds a program scroll button adding convenience when navigating the menu further improving the user experience. For beginners, the wired training function is retained, allowing beginners to improve their skills with the security of an instructors input upon command.
Like the Taranis X-Lite Pro, the new Taranis X9 Lite also uses the latest ACCESS communication protocol, along with ErskyTX / OpenTX open source operating system, it boasts 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency with a high-speed module digital interface. Additional ACCESS features like wireless firmware updates and wireless configurations will be gradually unlocked, providing a more reliable, more secure link between the remote and model. Making the X9 Lite a fully functioning remote control with tons of extra features.
- Ergonomic and compact design
- Installed with ACCESS protocol
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- High-speed module digital interface
- G7 Noble potentiometer gimbal
- Supports wired training function
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
- Easily accessible battery compartment (*Batteries not included, adaptive with replaceable 18650 button top Li-ion batteries)
Dimension: 184*170*101mm (L*W*H)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.