PolarPro DJI Mavic 2 Pro Standard Series filters help reduce camera shutter speed to create smooth cinematic aerial videos. The Standard 6 pack includes ND8, ND16 and ND32 neutral density filters that reduce shutter speed without changing color profile, and neutral density/polarizing filters (ND8/PL, ND16/PL, and ND32/PL) to control shutter speed and cut glare from reflective surfaces like water, snow or desert sand, and other wet or reflective environments. New to the ND/PL filters are polarization reference indicators built intothe frames for quick and easy polarization adjustment. Ensuring easy installation and accurate gimbal balance, Standard Series filters thread on in place of the stock Mavic 2 Pro UV filter. From dawn to full midday sun, our Standard 6 pack will help you achieve smoother video in a variety of light conditions. Built with glass-filled nylon frames, PolarPro Standard Series filters are inherently lightweight for fluid compatibility with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro gimbal system and feature optical HD glass for crisp visual clarity. Backed in full confidence by PolarPro’s Aircraft Warranty to work flawlessly with your Mavic 2.
- Precisely engineered for DJI Mavic 2 Pro (Fits Pro only)
- 6-Pack Includes: ND8, ND16, ND32, ND8/PL, ND16/PL, ND32/PL Mavic 2 filter, stock UV tool
- Standard Series Glass – Optical glass that fully resolves Mavic 2 Pro sensor
- Redesigned magnetic filter case with easier filter access and visibility
- Adventure Assurance™ – Be satisfied with your PolarPro gear throughout your adventures or your money back.