Propel Star Wars Quadcopter: Tie Fighter Collectors Edition Box
- The Star Wars tie advanced x1 quadcopter can reach flying speeds up to 35mph and offers 3 speed settings that range from beginner to advanced pilots.
- Each special edition quadcopter is hand painted to hobby quality and is numbered.
- Battle up to 12 Star Wars quadcopters at once!
- Reverse propulsion design.
- Altitude stabilization mode makes Piloting easy.
- Additional information
The Technology in the Drones
Take an unexpected journey as a Rebel Fighter or Imperial Pilot.
– Up to 12 people can battle simultaneously.
– Real laser battling drones–Battle your friends for control of the Galaxy.
– Reverse Propulsion which allows our drones to fly naturally.
– With training mode, learn to pilot without crashes or fly-away.
– Companion App for Android and iOS: Host and create virtual battle events, engage with flight simulators, track your stats globally.
Tie Advanced X1
Darth Vader’s fighter boasted greater speed and heavier firepower than standard Imperial TIE Fighters. It featured fixed-mounted twin blaster cannons and a cluster missile launcher.
High-performance solar cells were fitted into the fighter’s curved wings.
Vader specified a custom cockpit to accommodate his armored suit.
|Dimensions||7.5 × 7.5 × 13.2 in|
Skill Level: All Assembly Time: 0.1 hours Main Language(s): English Model Number: SW-1977-CX Genre: war Assembly Required: No Batteries Required: Yes Batteries Included: Yes Material Type(s): Basic Remote Control Included: No number_of_channels: 4 Color: multi
|In The Box||
– Propel Star Wars Tie Fighter Collectors Quadcopter Drone – 24 GHz Empire Black Wireless Controller – 2 x Lithium Ion batteries – Charging adapter and cable – Display cased