Our mission is to provide outstanding quality at an affordable price.
There are many things a listing agent can do to market a home, assuring every possibility that the home sells quickly and for top dollar. In today’s world of internet marketing, the visuals are more important than ever. By paying attention to photos and video, a listing agent can make sure the home stands out in such a way that it captures a buyer’s interest and puts that home on their “must-see” list.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Aerial photography
- Aerial HD videography
- Aerial inspections, survey and new construction assistance
- 2D & 3D mapping and aerial data-logging such as volume and stockpile measurements
- Post-flight services such as basic video editing and printing services
When it Comes to Real Estate Marketing
The solution to your residential photo and video needs.
- Homes with high quality photography sell 32 percent faster.
- Homes with more photos sell faster.
- A home with one photo spends an average 70 days on the market, but a home with 20 photos spends 32 days on the market.
- For homes in the $200,000 to $1 million range, those that include high-quality photography in their listings sell for $3,000-$11,000 more.
Professional Photos and Video
A survey by Homes.com showed that listings having no photos or bad photos are a deal breaker to buyers. Of the buyers surveyed, 91% said they are “less likely to see a home in person if the listing has bad photos or no photos.”
Drones play a great role in a cost effective method with the ability to diagnose problems
and find solutions to hard to reach locations around your property.
Commercial Real Estate
Commercial Real Estate renovation and progress photos have been a long overlooked aspect to promote the development of your business. Madison Area Drone Services offers to help you achieve just that. Whether you want to show off your new property, one you’re constructing, or one you are thinking about purchasing, we have your back with the most high quality drone images on the market!
Madison Area Drone Services LLC is a Part 107 compliant enterprise drone service provider, fully insured for the provision of nationwide aerial and topographic mapping services using unmanned aerial systems (UAS).
No matter the industry you are in. If you are interested in our services please do not hesitate to fill out the contact form or give us a call. Our team operates local or nationwide per special request, processes the data in-house, and will be happy to assist you in providing the highest-definition aerial surveys possible.
- Construction (excavation and cut/fill, roadway, civil engineers, scouting/development, etc.)
- Farmers and Ranchers (wildlife management, cattle management, vegetation analysis, etc.)
- Utilities (right of way, etc.)
- Energy (right of way, as-built, site planning, etc.)
- Erosion Control (vegetation analysis, encroachment analysis, etc.)
Precision Aerial Mapping Can:
- Save you money – up to 40% versus traditional survey methods.
- Save you time – typical UAS aerial data collections can take less than an hour for a 100-acre site.
- Increase your accuracy – precision aerial mapping produces millions of points vs. a few thousand when compared to traditional ground surveys.
Madison Area Drone Services mapping abilities capture high-res three dimensional terrain measurements with exceptional .accuracy. Our drone services are vertically integrated to add value to the agriculture, utilities, construction, and energy industries.