24″ GCP 6-pack Pro kit – With Carry Bag and Stakes – Ground Control Point
- Complete Ground Control Point set
- For aerial UAV mapping
- Includes carry bag and ground stakes
- 24″ large format
- Vivid black & white contrast
- Center grommet for GNSS positioning
- Corner grommets for staking to ground
- Universal application
- Works with most drones & software
- Reviews (0)
Perfect for high-accuracy mapping and data collection, ground control point will work with most aerial mapping solutions and post-flight software.
These Ground Control Points are made from durable material, resistant to abrasion, tearing, moisture and usage. Vivid black and white squares allow for high-contrast and the large 24″ size allows for clear view, even from high-altitude mapping flights. The center grommet allows for accurate center measurements from a GNSS mobile station.
Ground Control Points are made in Wisconsin, USA by our team members at Madison Area Drone Service LLC. Quality you can trust.
Sale includes one ground control point. Perfect for a replacement, or buying a specific number of GCP’s for your application.
30 metal stakes and 48″ carry bag included.
- (6) 24″ black/white ground control points
- (1) 48″ durable zippered carry bag
- (30) Metal stakes
Works with popular aerial mapping solutions, including but not limited to:
- DJI Phantom 4 RTK
- DJI Matrice 200/210 RTK
- DJI Matrice 300 RTK
- DJI Inspire 2
- DJI Phantom 4
Works with popular aerial mapping software such as:
- Drone Deploy
Visible from over 400′ feet
*The 24″ target is on the left and the 48″ target is on the right (Shot with DJI Inspire 2 / Zenmuse X4S)
- 13lb. reinforced weather & wear resistant material
- Fiberglass fiber reinforced composite
- Steel grommets
- These GCP’s are made in-house by our Madison Area Drone Service team members
- Made in Wisconsin, USA
- Quality product from a source you can trust
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.