Chasing F1 – Rental
- Rent me today! For as low as $31/day (w/ 7-Day rental)
- Basic Liability Insurance included with rental
- Rental Damage insurance available
- Full DH Digtal Stellar Camera
- Infrared Night Vision
- Vector Layout with Four Thrusters
- Supporting Accessories to Mount
- Built-in Automatic Reel
- Real-time Display
- GPS Cruise & One-click Return
- Swappable Battery
- Live Broadcasting & One-click Sharing
- Reviews (0)
Chasing F1 – Rental
Introduction to drone rentals by Madison Area Drone Service:
Our goal is to make renting drones & similar equipment an easy, fun and safe experience. We dislike fine print and hidden fees, so all of our agreements and billing fees are easy to understand and easy to view beforehand. Most of all, we want you and everyone else to be safe while you enjoy your rental.
Basic Liability Insurance is included with every rental. If you plan to use your drone for a commercial operation or would like the maximum liability coverage for additional peace of mind, this is available at an additional cost. While the competition leaves you hanging, we make sure you are safe and ready to go before you receive your rental.
Rental Damage Insurance available! In the unlikely event that your rental is crashed, damaged or otherwise brought back in less than perfect shape, don’t worry, you’re covered*. If you really enjoyed your rental and wish you could just keep it, you can! Our Rent-To-Own* program means that your rental fee is applied to the rental purchase, should you choose to purchase the rental unit within 30-days of your last rental date. Deciding on a new drone, or just renting one for fun or to get the job done, has never been more easy and affordable.
How it works:
- Select the product options above.
- Add to cart & check out securely online.
- Choose from optional shipping options & checkout.
- Sign & return the digital E-File Rental Contact & Rental TOS (or sign & return paper copy in-store, local customers only).
- Your rental starts once you have received the drone (received = local pickup OR confirmed delivery).
- You’ll receive your rental in person OR by mail.
- Hurray! Get outside and enjoy flying! Your rental will arrive fully charged, updated and ready to go.
- When your rental time is up, return the drone in person OR drop it off at a shipping store, by the required return time.
- You’ll receive your Refundable Deposit fee back, once the rental is returned on-time & in good condition.
For more information, please read the Drone & Equipment Rental Guide HERE.
For additional terms of service, including rental terms, you can read the full website & rental TOS HERE
*Please read Rental Contract and Rental TOS at the time of rental for completion information.
In The Box:
Chasing F1 Specs
|14.9” x 10.5” x 6.5” (380 x 267 x 165 mm)|
|< 9.9 lb (4.5 kg)|
|330 ft (100 m)|
|3 Knots (1.5 m/sec)|
|3h (Still water, depth lock mode, 50% LED)|
|6.3″ x 6.1″ x 4.9″ (160 x 155 x 125 mm)|
|≥ 6 hours (depending on the environment)|
|Maximum support 13 inch|
|12 Meg pixel|
|UHD: 3840*2160 (4K) 30fps
FHD: 1920*1080 (1080p) 30/60/120fps
FHD: 1920*1080 120fps
FHD: 3840*2160(4K) 30fps
|720p: 8x (240 fps)
1080p: 4x (120 fps)
|4K / 1080p|
|3 axis gyro & accelerometer & compass|
|< ± 0.25 m|
|< ± 2 ℃|
|2.9A / 25.2V|
|2 x 2000 Lumens|
|5000 K – 5500 K|
There are no reviews yet.