- Reviews (0)
Flagship Tri-Camera System
With a 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad camera, a 70mm tele camera, and a 166mm tele camera, Mavic 3 Pro helps you create stunning works in various scenarios.
4/3 CMOS Hasselblad Camera
The Hasselblad camera shoots 5.1K/50fps and 4K/120fps  with a f/2.8 – f/11 range. The 10-bit D-Log M mode records up to one billion colors.
Apple ProRes for Pro Creation
Mavic 3 Pro Cine has triple camera Apple ProRes codec support. It also has a built-in 1TB SSD  and a 10Gbps lightspeed data cable.
43-Min Max Flight Time 
Mavic 3 Pro gives you more confidence to fly further while enjoying aerial photography creation. Execute every step during a single flight.
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing 
Mavic 3 Pro allows you to fly even in complex environments. Eight sensors and powerful computing engine sense obstacles and plan a safe route.
15km HD Video Transmission 
DJI O3+ supports a transmission distance of up to 15 km and 1080p/60fps live feed, for smoother control.
Thrilling Immersive Flight
Experience immersive FPV when you use DJI goggles along with the DJI RC Motion 2. Enjoy true-to-life colors, accurate details, and motion controls that make flying captivating.
1. ActiveTrack is unavailable at video resolutions higher than 4K or frame rates over 60fps.
2. Actual available storage space may be reduced due to system configuration. For details, please refer to the Specs page of Mavic 3 Pro on the official DJI website.
3. Flight Time was measured with Mavic 3 Pro flying at a constant speed of 32.4 kph in a windless environment at sea level until the battery level reached 0%. Data is for reference only. Please pay attention to RTH reminders in the DJI Fly app during your flight.
4. DO NOT use the aircraft in severe weather conditions, including heavy wind exceeding 13.8 m/s, snow, rain, fog, hail, or lightning. DO NOT fly the aircraft 6000 m (19685 ft.) or higher above sea level. DO NOT fly the aircraft in environments where the temperature is below -10° C (14° F) or above 40° C (104° F). DO NOT take off from moving objects such as cars or boats. DO NOT fly close to reflective surfaces such as water or snow. Otherwise, the vision system may not work correctly. When the GNSS signal is weak, fly the aircraft in environments with good lighting and visibility. Low ambient light may cause the vision system to function abnormally. DO NOT fly near areas with magnetic or radio interference. Familiar magnetic or radio interference sources include Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, high-voltage lines, large-scale power transmission stations, radar stations, mobile base stations, and broadcasting towers. Avoid sand entering the aircraft when taking off in desert or beach areas. Fly the aircraft in open areas away from crowds. Buildings, mountains, and trees may block the GNSS signal and affect the onboard compass.
5. Measured in an outdoor, open environment, without interference, and with FCC compliance. The above data shows the farthest communication range for one-way, non-return flights. Please pay attention to RTH reminders in the DJI Fly app during your flight.
6. Compatible with DJI Goggles Integra Motion Combo and DJI Goggles 2 Motion Combo, which are sold separately.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.