Hoodman Universal Light Kit for 3′ – 5′ Pads
- Clearly mark the position of your drone landing pad at night
- Easily illuminate your night drone ground operations for safety
- Low-level LED green lights improve vision detail at night
- FAA heliport lights are green to protect night vision pupil dilation
- For use with Hoodman 3-5 foot drone landing pads
- 2 AA batteries yield over 50 hours of light
- 3 settings- continuous on, flashing and quick flashing
- Reviews (0)
Hoodman Launch Pad Light Kits are an easy way to illuminate your home base. Low-level LED green lights improve vision detail and clarity without shutting down your night vision pupil dilation. FAA Heliport lights are green for the same reason. The battery-operated LED light kit will operate for over 50 hours on 2 AA batteries. Set up by affixing the power pack to the Velcro patch sewn into the West compass mark of your Hoodman Orange Drone Launch Pad. Next, string the light cord through the loops sewn at the perimeter of the Launch Pad. Light Kits have 3 settings: Continuous On, Flashing and Quick Flashing.
*Light Kits for 8 Ft Launch Pads will require ordering two Light Kits.