Hover 2 introduces an entirely new drone experience giving you gorgeous shots of your life from every angle with unprecedented ease. Innovations like Optical Radar and cutting-edge A.I. enable industry-leading obstacle avoidance and tracking features. Imagine your shot and let Hover 2 do the rest.
From the makers of the award winning Hover Camera Passport, Hover is excited to unveil the next generation of autonomous drones, the Hover 2, reinvented with groundbreaking A.I. technology.
Hover 2 is available in the sleek, classic black version, that is both lightweight and sturdy. Its design is based on the award-winning design of Hover Camera Passport, recipient of the Red Dot and iF design awards. We believe you shouldn’t have to choose between safety, portability, and style.
- Combined with SLAM 3D mapping, VIO (Visual Inertial Odometry), and path planning features, the drone can navigate new environments with 360º obstacle avoidance and bypass obstacles while tracking a target in real time. These cutting-edge algorithms are powered by Qualcomm’s flagship Snapdragon processor.
- Hover 2’s computer vision system is able to accurately lock onto the target even after significant changes in appearance and shape of the target. By modeling the environment and monitoring the surrounding figures, our algorithm can accurately assess the cause of the obstruction and intelligently adjust its tracking strategy.
- AircraftWeight: 490 g Hovering Time: Up to 23 MIN
- Gimbal2-axis gimbal and EIS (Digital Stabilization)
- Camera1/2.3″ CMOS; Effective Pixels: 12 MP
- Obstacle Avoidance360-degree obstacle avoidance
- BlastOff RemoteMax Control Distance：5000 m
- Palm PilotMax Control Distance：120 m