Mavic 2 Pro IR UV Filter
- 16 Layers Multi-coated optical glass Waterproof, Dust-proof, Scratch-proof, Oil-proof.
- Excessively lightweight design has no adverse effect on gimbal
- Developed to prevent UV & IR rays from impairing picture quality
- Made for use with DJI Mavic 2 Pro Drone
- Additional information
How it Helps
Your days of using an ordinary UV filter is over, Freewell the trendsetters for making world first ND1000, IR ND, LIGHT POLLUTION FILTER for DJI Drone has yet again come up with the first ever UV – IR filter for DJI Drones as well as Osmo Gimbal. This unique filter can cut both UV rays & IR rays having just the light rays in the visible spectrum passing through the filter & into the camera. This filter is one of the essential tools to your DJI Drone/Gimbal as unfiltered CMOS sensors are extremely susceptible to UV & IR rays outside their visible spectrum. These rays cause light contamination which has a very negative impact on our image quality.
The IR – UV filters from Freewell are:
• Multi-coated – Freewell starts making this filter with high definition crystal clear colorless premium optical glass then applies 16 Layers of multi-coated (8Layers on each end) to block UV & IR rays from outside range.
• Importance of IR – UV Filter: The sun’s emission of UV rays is significantly bad for your camera lens. Freewell UV filter is designed to absorb almost all range of UV rays to give brighter and sharper pictures with less haze. It also functions as a protective layer that shields the lens from dirt, dust, and scratches.