DJI E-Port Development Kit
- Reviews (0)
The development kit can convert the E-Port of the aircraft into multiple standard hardware ports like the XT30 Power Output Ports, USB 2.0 Port, and UART/PPS Signal Port, making it convenient for developers to connect hardware equipment and perform SDK development and debugging.
1. When using the adapter board, make sure to place it in an appropriate position to avoid short circuits caused by contact between the adapter board and the aircraft arm.
2. If the adapter board is integrated into a payload product, make sure to design a heat dissipation system and a metal shielding cover.
3. If any sparks, smoke, strange smells, or other abnormalities are detected, disconnect the adapter board from the power source immediately.
4. When all three XT30 power ports are used, the total output power should be smaller than the max output power of the aircraft. Make sure to develop payloads within the output specifications.
In The Box
- E-Port Adapter Board × 1
- Pin Header Protector × 1
- E-Port Coaxial Cable (150 mm) × 1
- XT30 to USB-C Power Cable (300 mm) × 1
- XT30 to DC5.5 Power Cable (300 mm) × 1
- Matrice 350 RTK
- Matrice 300 RTK
- Matrice 30/30T
- DJI Mavic 3E/3T
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.