DJI Mavic 3 Classic with Standard RC
- RC-N1 Remote Included
- 20MP 5.1K Wide-Angle 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad
- 4K Slow Motion at 120 fps
- 10-Bit D-Log Color Profile & HNCS
- f/2.8 to f/11 Adjustable Aperture
- Omnidirectional Obstacle Avoidance
- Up to 9.3-Mile HD Transmission Range
- Advanced Return-to-Home Function
- Automated Shooting Modes
- Up to 46 Minutes of Flight Time
- Reviews (0)
Professional quality aerial imaging and video is now more affordable with the DJI Mavic 3 Classic with RC-N1 Remote. Nearly identical to the standard Mavic 3, the Classic version focuses on the advanced 20MP 4/3″ CMOS sensor designed by legendary camera maker Hasselblad. Designed specifically for the Mavic 3 and meeting Hasselblad’s rigorous hardware and software standards, the 3-axis gimbal camera is capable of 4K video at 60 fps, a maximum of 5.1K at 50 fps, and 4K slow-motion footage at 120 fps.
Nearly any filming scenario can be tackled by the Mavic 3 Classic, as the 12.8 stops of dynamic range and f/2.8 to f/11 adjustable aperture let pilots account for nearly any lighting condition. To complete the Mavic 3 Classic’s powerful imaging abilities, 10-bit D-Log Color Profile and Hasselblad’s NCS (Natural Color Solution) are employed for natural and accurate color reproduction. To make those brilliant videos shine, DJI also offers advanced tracking, pro-style automated maneuvers, and the ability to precisely hover for time-lapse and long-exposure shots.
Hasselblad Natural Color Solution
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
Tracking and Shooting Modes
- ActiveTrack 5.0: Track your subject from different directions
- MasterShots: Deliver a cinematic feel with automated shooting and editing
- QuickShots: Pilots with limited experience can pull off impressive results with pro-style flying patterns the Mavic 3 Classic performs automatically, such as Dronie, Rocket, Circle, and Helix
- Hyperlapse: Capture footage that depicts an accelerated passage of time
- Panorama: Record sweeping vistas and landscapes in stunning detail
- Night Shots: Optimizes footage taken in low-light scenarios and removes noise for sharper results
There are no reviews yet.