DJI Mavic 2 Pro Filters – Bright Day – 4 Pack
- Razor Sharp optical glass used to ensure optimal quality aerial images
- 16 Layers multicoated optical glass lens filters ensures crystal clarity in captured footage
- Super lightweight CNC ring used in construction prevents adverse effect on gimbal
- Freewell Gear Bright Day Filter Kit includes – ND8/PL, ND16/PL, ND32/PL and ND64/PL filters
- Simple SNAP-ON system for easier attaching/detaching
- Designed for use with – DJI Mavic 2 Pro drone
- Lifetime warranty
- Reviews (0)
HOW IT HELPS
The DJI Mavic 2 Pro Bright Day Filter Kit from Freewell Gear is an excellent choice for amateurs who wish to capture professional-quality aerial footage with their DJI Mavic 2 Pro drone. It is also the perfect solution for professional cinematographers for getting cinematic aerial footage, with the right balance of contrast and colors.
The Freewell Gear DJI Mavic 2 Pro Bright Day Filter Kit contains four (4) hybrid (ND/PL) filters, meant to help improve the quality of footage captured in bright daytime conditions.
The ND (Neutral Density) aspect of these hybrid filters is designed to slow down the camera’s shutter speed. This is helpful in reducing the amount of light hitting the camera sensor, and in turn, allowing you to capture the desired natural ‘blur’ effect in your footages.
On the other hand, the PL (Polarizing Lens) aspect of this hybrid filter is responsible for removing the unwanted glare from natural reflective surfaces, when shooting outdoors. In all, the hybrid filters (ND/PL) help to capture crystal-clear images and footages in bright sunny daylight conditions.
- Mavic 2 Pro ND8/PL filter – The ND8/PL hybrid filter from Freewell Gear is designed to restrict the amount of light entering the camera lens by 3 f-stops. It helps to capture sharp and clearer images even in bright sunny conditions outside. It also helps to prevent unwanted glare from marring the quality of your footage or image.
- Mavic 2 Pro ND16/PL filter – The ND16/PL hybrid filter from Freewell Gear is meant to reduce the amount of light hitting the camera sensor by 4 f-stops. This helps to capture well-balanced and cinematic images in very bright sunlight conditions, especially in the afternoon and early morning. The filter also provides protection from unwanted reflections of windows or water bodies.
- Mavic 2 Pro ND32/PL filter – The ND32/PL filter from Freewell Gear is an excellent way to decrease the drone camera’s shutter speed by 5 f-stops, thus slowing down the shutter speed effectively. This helps to capture sharp and vividly colorful images, in the brightest sunlit conditions. With this filter, you can also capture the much-desired ‘motion blur’ effect which gives your footages a truly cinematic look, apart from protecting your images against unwanted glare from natural surfaces which reflect light.
- Mavic 2 Pro ND64/PL filter – The Freewell Gear ND64/PL hybrid filter is effective for slowing down the camera shutter speed to its lowest. This is an excellent way to add the ‘motion blur’ effect which we dream about. It is also effective in preventing unwanted reflections from windows, snow, water bodies, etc from spoiling the image quality.
The Freewell Gear DJI Mavic 2 Pro Bright Day Filter Kit is the perfect way for professional and amateurs alike to capture cinema-quality drone videos in bright daytime conditions.
Popular Chinese drone makers, DJI, launched the DJI Mavic 2 Pro variant to extreme enthusiasm from the thousands of professional aerial photographs that make for its worldwide consumer base. The new Mavic 2 Pro not only has a longer flight range and flight time, it also sports an advanced 1-inch CMOS Hasselblad camera with 24-48 mm equivalent to 2x zoom feature.
The immense numbers of advanced features and systems integrated in this latest version of its Mavic series of drones makes it highly popular, especially amongst the professional cinematographers.
Freewell Gear, continuing its trend for being ready with the essential filters and accessories for commercial drones, also provides the filters that are required for professional aerial photography. The Freewell Gear DJI Mavic 2 Pro Bright Day Filter Kit is designed to help you capture mesmerizing cinematographic aerial footages.
With the DJI Mavic 2 Pro Bright Day Filter Kit from Freewell Gear, now you can capture movie-quality aerial footage using the advanced Mavic 2 Pro drone from DJI.
There are no reviews yet.